Our Advisory Board
Our advisors are acknowledged world class experts in dermatalogy and the skin microbiome.
They support us in bringing our vision of a better, Microbiome-friendly world to life.
Dr. Chris Callewaert
- Senior postdoctoral research fellow of the Research Foundation Flanders (FWO) at Ghent University, Belgium
- Studies the skin microbiome and metabolome in health and disease
- Pioneer in skin microbiome transplantation and skin bacteriotherapy to solve body odor
- Presented a TED talk. Results of his research can be found on >>DrArmpit.com
Dr. med. Wolfgang G. Philipp-Dormston
"The influence of multiple, daily cosmetics usage on the skin's microbiome is not yet measured. The Microbiome-friendly certification guarantees that the balance of the skin is respected, a precondition for a healthy skin."
- Dermatologist and allergist
- Faculty member and lecturer at Witten/Herdecke University, Germany
- President of the German Society for Aesthetic Botulinum Toxin Therapy (DGBT), Germany
- Author and co-author of numerous scientific publications
- Active in both industry and academia for 20 years as an innovation leader in nutrition and health
- Expert in development and commercialization of probiotics, prebiotics and other microbiome modulating ingredients
- Co-founder and board member of Yoba for Life Foundation Yoba for Life
- Board member of Crispatus Foundation (R&D of probiotics for female health)
Dr. Katerina Steventon
- Skincare specialist with 25 years of global work experience in the personal care and wound care industry
- MsC in Clinical Biochemistry, PhD in Transdermal Absorptions
- Experience of running an innovation consultancy and a private clinic with focus on functional skincare